Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Love Sundays

Sundays are usually so relaxing. Today definitely was. We got up and went to church. After that I went to Gray's to eat with Grandpa, Grandma, Andrew, Mom, and Dad. It was SO good, but it was one of those times when you feel like you will pop if you take one more bite. After that I came home and visited with everyone while Andrew and my dad worked on Andrew's car. I am now sitting here enjoying a special drink that Grandma made me. :) Spoiled I know...haha. Well, Andrew just came in and asked me to go to the auto parts with him. I hope everyone had as good of a Sunday as I did.

4 comments:

Nyla said...

We had a great Sunday too! Can't beat the beach! It would have been more fun if you were with us! :)

Do you know how to put pictures on your blog? Next to what you post? I was just wondering...if not, let me know...I can help you!

Morgan said...

Ya know...I dont think i do. I haven't been on here in forever either!

Nyla said...

When you are posting...there is a little button in the scroll area...that looks like a picture...click it and it will tell you what to do!

Nyla said...

hi!!!!!
i miss you! ALOT!!!!!!!!!