Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday at last!

I am SO glad it's Thursday. Today was my Friday at work since we are closed tomorrow. I am so ready to sleep in and not absoultely have to be anywhere at a specific time. So far my only plans for the weekend are to catch up on sleep , SHOP, and spend time with Grandpa and Grandma. Happy Birthday to Shelby today by the way. I need to get a hair cut too. On a less happy note..I have a flat tire. haha. I probably ran over a nail or something lovely like that. Well I better go see what everyone else is up to. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Nyla said...

Did you say shopping? Oh, I so want to come too! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

How did you get a flat tire? I feel for you! Were you driving when it happened?

Miss you!

Nyla said...

Morgan,
I REALLY
MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan said...

I miss you too! I hope I can see you all again soon! I am sure trying!