Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sick. :(

Spending my weekend sick was not my original plan. It all started Friday...

I came home after school on Friday (which by the way was a half day) around 12:15. Andrew came over and we fixed tacos and burritos for lunch. When 2:30 rolled around, Andrew said he needed to leave so he could go get changed and go to the school for his game. The game was about an hour away, so I met his family and rode to the game with them. On the way home, I felt like I might have been coming down with a cold. I came home (freezing) and took my temp. Sure enough...it was 102. Saturday morning i felt a little better. Now that it is Sunday my throat is still killing me but the fever is gone. I guess it was worse than a cold after all. The dreaded virus that you can't do anything about. Hopefully I will feel much better tomorrow. Watching football all day should help. ;) haha

1 comment:

Nyla said...

You poor thing! How are you feeling now? I hope better! We miss you all!