Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home From California

So... i'm home from Cali now. My trip home was long, tiring, and crazy! The day started out absoultely amazing. I got to lay in bed with Nyla, Chloe, Bryce, and Levi while we laughed and joked! After that, we got ready and went to starbucks for a skinny vanilla latte with soy and a slice of lemon pound cake. Yum! Nyla is THE BEST! I miss them all so much. When I finally got to the airport, I wasn't able to make it on my planned flight. I had to wait two hours for a different flight. I finally arrived in Chicago only to find out I couldnt make my planned flight to Indianapolis. In the end, I had to fly to Ft. Wayne which is a two hour drive from home. Andrew was sweet enough to ride the entire way there with my parents to pick me up and let me sleep on the way home. I was finally in bed a little before 3 AM. My mom had to pick up my luggage thismorning since I checked it when I first got to the airport yesterday! Work today seemed to last forever because I was SO tired! Even thuogh all that stuff happened, I had the best trip ever! I loved seeing my cousins! They are the greatest! I also got to meet some other really neat people. Hopefully I can see them all again soon! I love you Tom, Nyla, Chloe, Bryce and Levi! Thanks for all the good times this trip!

3 comments:

Nyla said...

We love you too Morgan! I am so glad that you were able to come visit! You have to come again really soon! I think you are the best too! Chloe will be so thrilled to post a comment on your blog today! They are all still sleeping! :)
We went to the beach last night...but it wasn't the same without you! I went to Starbucks, but it wasn't the same either. You should just move in!
Love, Nyla

Nyla said...

Your the best!I just tooted!
Chloe

Nyla said...

Yeah a picture of Andrew! He is a cutie! :)
Nyla