Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cavities! Ahhh!

I just got home from the dentist. Yuck! I had to get a filling! All day at school I was freaking out about it and worried that it was going to hurt. Turns out I was a big baby and it went totally fine. I feel normal (besides the fact that only the right side of my face is moving). Haha. My dentist is amazing and I definitely give him credit for making me feel better considering I went in there saying how nervous I was. lol. I did have one hilarious thing happen while I was there. If any of you have had a cavity filled or been numbed for anything...you know what it is like when you cant smile completely, drink through a straw, or feel ANYTHING! haha. Just before I was getting up from the chair they decided they should rinse my mouth one last time. They put the water in and used that tube to suck it out when I suddenly let the water come running out of my mouth without even knowing! It was so funny. The dentist and dental assist. were both laughing histerically. I didn't know what had happened until I felt cold water running down my back!

No comments: